Tuesday, April 28, 2015

INTERVIEW WITH A DEMOCRAT WHO ROSE FROM THE GRAVE TO VOTE FOR KENNEDY.



Hey, I went to electoral college & know that JFK
polled well w/ voting stiffs. So I arose.
What day was it? It was Election Day.
Very sepulchral in panorama ehhh
even at the voting booth. After I pulled the lever
(for Kennedy) me & the other cadavers
went for a brewski. We were dead drunk.
Kidded about how we'd arise into our
other lives tomorrow -- having voted twice.
Judging by the margarine of victory
I wonder whatever happened to the GOP corpses?
The Republican dead die more permanently
or so it would seem. They don't take an interest
in civics. An interest in government. . .


posted mobile from California

for 2015 NaPoWriMo sonnet #27: Interview with a Coltrane Hologram Playing the Theme...
for 2015 NaPoWriMo sonnet #29: Interview with the Shopper Who Purchased the Last Pair of Thermal Underwear


No comments: